- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- Step 3: In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Step 4: Bake in the preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.